DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS FOR THE YEAR 2022
Admission Criteria for HS Courses
Admission Criteria for UG Courses
Admission Criteria for PG Courses
Admission Criteria for BCA/PGDCA Courses
Admission Criteria for Distance Eduducation Courses
1. The process of filling up of admission form and submission of relevant documents will be done only in online mode through the admission portal in the college website. For availing the admission portal, the students have to register himself/herself in the portal by paying a fee of Rs.300/ only.
2. The admission will be purely on the basis of merit as per the marks secured in Class XII examination.
3. The merit list of candidates will be published in the college website www.drcollege.ac.in in advance.
4. On the day of admission the applicants/guardian must be present in the college auditorium in time with all relevant documents in original. Also, a set of Photostat copies of all relevant documents along with the print-out of the online filled-up application form must be submitted at the time of admission.
5. Applicants, after getting confirmation for admission, will be entitled to take major in a particular subject in accordance with his/her choice, eligibility and availability of seats in the concerned subject.
6. Allotment of honours subjects under reservation quota will be done as per govt. rules in force.
7. Cut-off marks for both the streams is 40% for open category students and 35% for SC/ST students.
8. Special consideration on cut-off marks may be permitted for outstanding performances in sports/NCC/cultural events etc.
9. The seats of the students who fail to attend classes continuously in honours subject in the first ten days of commencement of classes for the session 2022-23, will be forfeited. The vacant seats will then be filled-up through notification in the college notice board.