About The Department
The faculty as a separate discipline was introduced from the very beginning, i.e. from 1960. Distinguished teachers adorned the faculty of Physics from time to time. Presently the department of Physics has 6 full time teachers - Three Selection Grade, two Senior Lecturer. and one Lecturer. The academic condition in terms of quality and learning transfer process is healthy and adequate. All the teachers of the department are sincerely engaged in scholarly pursuits.
The department has full fledged departmental library and computer along with various research standard laboratories for practical as well as theory classes.
Future Plan of Action
• Organising workshops
Facilities available in the department
• Well equiped physics laboratory
• Specialised Nano-technology lab and Sprectroscopy lab
• Digital projection facility for class
• Computers with wi-fi connectivity for both theory and practical classes.
• Full fledged departmental library