About The Department
The department came in to existence in 2010 with two part time faculty members and one honorary supervising member from statistics department. The Center for Computer Studies provides courses like PGDCA,BCA and MCCCA
The department has two well equipped computer laboratories with 20 nos of computers under LAN. The department utilizes modern tools of teaching-learning process like LCD and multi-media projector.
Future Plan of Action
• It has been planned to convert the department into a full fledged self financed department with BCA and PGDCA along with Three year TDC courses.
• Also, there is a proposal to appoint two full time and one part time faculty members in the department.
Facilities available in the department
• Digital projection facility for class.
• Computers with Lan connectivity for both theory and practical classes.
• Full fledged departmental library.