1. Hydrogen and Halogen Bonding in a Concert Act of Anion Recognition: F? Induced Atmospheric CO2 Uptake by an Iodophenyl Functionalized Simple Urea Receptor. Romen Chutia and Gopal Das; Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 15628-15637.
2. Positional Isomeric Effect in Nitrophenyl Functionalized Tripodal Urea Receptors towards Binding and Encapsulation of Anions.Romen Chutia, Sandeep Kumar Dey, and Gopal Das; Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 883.
3. A supramolecular Dual-Host Based Ion-Pair Induced Formation of 1D Coordination Polymer.Romen Chutia, Sandeep Kumar Dey, and Gopal Das; CrystEngComm. 2013,15, 9641.
4. Self-assembly of a tris(urea) receptor as tetrahedral cage for the encapsulation of a discrete tetrameric mixed phosphate cluster (H2PO4??HPO42?)2.Romen Chutia, Sandeep Kumar Dey and Gopal Das; Cryst. Growth Des. 2015, 15, 4993.
5. Oxyanion-Encapsulated Caged Supramolecular Frameworks of a Tris(urea) Receptor: Evidence of Hydroxide- and Fluoride-Ion Induced Fixation of Atmospheric CO2 as a Trapped CO32−Anion.Sandeep Kumar Dey, Romen Chutia and Gopal Das; Inorg. Chem. 2012, 51, 1727.
6. Dual modes of binding on the hexafluorosilicate anion by a C3v symmetric flexible tripodal amide ligand in solid state.Arghya Basu, Romen Chutia and Gopal Das; CrystEngComm. 2014, 16, 4886.
7. Anion coordinated capsules and pseudocapsules of tripodal amide, urea and thiourea scaffolds.Sandeep Kumar Dey, Arghya Basu, Romen Chutia and Gopal Das; RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 26568.
8. Entrapment of Cyclic Fluoride-Water and Sulfate-Water-Sulfate Cluster Within the Self-assembled Structure of Linear meta-Phenylene Diamine Based Bis-Urea Receptors: Positional Isomeric effect.Utsab Manna, Romen Chutia and Gopal Das; Cryst. Growth Des. 2016, 16 (5), 2893.
OP/RC/Seminar/wokshop Partcipation :
1. Induction Training of Faculty, 11 June-10 July, 2019, organized by Teaching Learning centre, Tezpur University. (sponsored by MHRD under PMMMNMTT Scheme)
1. Oral presentation in Frontiers in Chemical Science (FICS), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, 2014.
2. Poster presentation in International Conference on Structural Chemistry of Molecules and Materials (SCOMM), Center for Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CRNN), University of Calcutta, 2014.
3. Poster presentation in Frontiers in Chemical Science (FICS), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, 2012.
4. Poster presentation in National Conference on Recent Developments in Sciences & Scientific Applications (SDSSA-2020) organised by IQAC, Diphu Government College, Diphu, Karbi Anglong, 2020.
Faculty Development Programme (FDP):
1. One-week FDP on “e-Learning and e-Content Development” conducted by Jorhat Extension of NIELIT Guwahati at D.R. College, Golaghat, 26th-31st March, 2019.
2. One-week FDP on “Scilab and it’s Applications” conducted by E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati, 4th-8th November, 2019 in association with Debraj Roy College, Golaghat.
3. One-week online FDP on “Basics of Python Programming ” conducted by Jorhat EC of NIELIT Guwahati in collaboration with Jagannath Barooah College, Jorhat, Assam, 22nd-28th July, 2020.
4. One week Online FDP on “Python Programming” organised by Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology (JIST), Jorhat, Assam under TEQIP-3 sponsored by MHRD, Govt. of India, 20th-24th July, 2020.
1. Two Day Workshop on Online Basic Training on Use of ICT in Teaching (20 & 23 April, 2020), organized by Teaching Learning centre, Tezpur University. (sponsored by MHRD under PMMMNMTT Scheme)
2. State/ Zonal Level Workshop-2019 on India’s Draft National Education Policy-2019 with particular Reference to Reforms in Higher Education, organized by Joya Gogoi College, 2nd November, 2019.
3. Training on Mental Health under District Mental Health Programme on 31st August, 2019, organized by the Department of psychiatry S.K.K. Civil Hospital, Golaghat
Other Responsibility :
1. Minor Games In-charge, 2019-20
2. Member of Information and Career Guidance Cell of the College 2019 onwards
Membership in Professional Bodies/organization/Committees :
Extension Activities :