The women forum was formed under the banner of D.R. College ACTA unit in the year 2004. Initially this was a 18 member cell and now it is reduced to 16 member. The cell aims to involve their members in different social activities both inside and outside the college campus
• Book donation to primary schools
• Donation of water filters to schools
• Donation of cloths to flood victims
• Organization of awareness camps relating to female legal awareness, sexual awareness or health awareness etc.
Blood donation camps
• Holding different competitions like essay writing, music competition, art competition in different schools.
• Organization of child health care camps in villages.
• Holding seminars on government new water policies, mental health etc.
• Organization of art exhibition among college students
• Organization of Kavi- Sanmelon in the college
• Free eye checkup camps in nearby villages.