1. Pawan Chetri and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Investigation of optical properties of SnO2 nanoparticles, Physica E, 47, 257-263, 2013.
2. Pawan Chetri, Biswajit Choudhury, Amarjyoti Choudhury, Room temperature ferromagnetism in SnO2 nanoparticles: An experimental and Density Functional study, J. Mater. Chem. C 2, 9294-9302, 2014.
3. Pawan Chetri, Priyanka Basyach and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Structural, optical and photocatalytic properties of TiO2/SnO2 and SnO2/TiO2 core–shell nanocomposites: An experimental and DFT investigation, Chemical Physics 434, 1-10, 2014.
4. Pawan Chetri, Priyanka Basyach, Amarjyoti Choudhury, Exploring the Structural and Magnetic Properties of TiO2/SnO2 core/shell nanocomposite: An experimental and Density Functional Study, Journal of Solid State Chemistry 220,124-131, 2014.
5. Pawan Chetri, Bhamyarswa Saikia, and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Structural and optical properties of Cu doped SnO2 nanoparticles: An experimental and density functional study, J. Appl. Phys. 113, 233514 (1-8), 2013.
6. Pawan Chetri and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Investigation of structural and magnetic properties of nanoscale Cu doped SnO2: An Experimental and Density Functional Study, J. Alloys & Compounds, 627,261-267, 2015.
7. Pawan Chetri, Ramesh Ch. Deka , Amarjyoti Choudhury, Structural and electronic properties of stable Lin (n= 2–10) clusters: A density functional study, Physica B, 430, 74-80, 2013.
8.Pawan Chetri, Priyanka Basyach, Amarjyoti Choudhury, Structural and Optical property of core/shell TiO2/SnO2nanocomposites exhibiting photocatalytic behavior, Int. J. Innovative res. development 1, 56 -61,2012.
9. Biswajit Choudhury, Pawan Chetri and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Oxygen defects and formation of Ce3+affecting the photocatalytic performance of CeO2 nanoparticles, RSC Adv.4, 4663-4671, 2014.
10.Biswajit Choudhury , Pawan Chetri & Amarjyoti Choudhury, Annealing temperature and oxygen- vacancy- dependent variation of lattice strain, band gap and luminescence properties of CeO2 nanoparticles, Journal of Experimental Nanoscience 10, 103-114, 2013.
11. Susmita Paul, Pawan Chetri, Amarjyoti Choudhury, Effect of manganese doping on the optical property and photocatalytic activity of nanocrystalline titania: Experimental and theoretical investigation, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 583, 578-586, 2014.
12. Priyanka Basyach, Pawan Chetri and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of Core-Shell TiO2/SnO2 Nanostructures under UV Illumination, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4,28-31, 2013.
13.Susmita Paul, Pawan Chetri, Biswajit Choudhury, Gazi Ameen Ahmed and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity of Gadolinium doped nanocrystalline titania: An experimental and theoretical study, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 439, 54-61, 2015.
14. Pawan Chetri, Priyanka Basyach and Amarjyoti Choudhury, Daylight photocatalytic activity of TiO2 / SnO2 core/shell nanostructures: An experimental and density functional study, AIP Conference Proceedings,1591, 351 (2014) (ISBN 978-0-7354-1225-5).
15. D.Kalita, L. Chetia, Pawan Chetri, G.A. Ahmed, Investigation of structural and luminescence properties of nanocrystalline tungsten-incorporated molybdenum disulphide ternary compounds: an experimental and DFT study, Bull. Mater. Sci. (2019) 42,134.
OP/RC/Seminar/wokshop Partcipation :
1. Available as Reviewer of Applied Materials and Interfaces (ACS), Catalysis Today, Journal of Alloys and Compounds and material Chemistry and Physics.
2. Co investigator in the UGC-UKIERI sponsored project (A collaborative project between Tezpur University and University of Southampton)
3. Principal investigator of a minor project sponsored by UGC.
4. Gold Medallist in Post Graduation.
5. DST-INSPIRE Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow.
Other Responsibility :
Membership in Professional Bodies/organization/Committees :
Extension Activities :