- Application fbrm along with prospectus will be available in the college website immediately after the declaration of 110-F2 results.
- Candidates have to submit ancsictl copies of all relevant documents or the 10-F2 examination., caste certificat•, gap certificate as well as certificates ofproficiency in co-curricular activities at the time of admission.
- Original certificates have to be produced at the time of admission.
- On-the-spot-admission procedure will be tbllowed.
- Students confirmed for admission will be entitled for offeririg major in accordance with choice and eligibility.
- Students have to fillup online application form available in College website www.drcollege.ac.in.
- Cashless payment facilities will he provided at the lime of admission.
- Students failing to attend classes continuously in Major Subject in the firs' 10 days of commencement of classes for the session 2018-19, his/her Seat allotment/Admission shall be cancelled. The vacant seat will be then filled up through notification in the college notice board,
- Students from H,S. (Arts) shall be allotted Economics as Major in TDC 1 Semester, provided he/she has economics as subject in HS and must ol-atidnuti pass marks in qualifying examination For application.
- Allotment of Major Subject/Seat for reservation quota as per govt. rules in Force,
- Cut off marks 40%. for ST & SC 35% for both streams.
- Special consideration on cutoff marks may be entitled for outstanding activities for Sports, Music/Drama/Dance, NCC and NSS.
Admission into the college is purely merit based. However, there is reservation of seats per stream as per institutional conveniences based on Government rules and University guidelines. The seats are reserved as follows:
|Sports person recopized by I9A/SAI
|Music/ Drama?' Dance (National/ State Level)
|Employees Son/ Daughter
|Tea Garden Labout