The college has a central library where all the records are computerised. The college library is well-equipped with Referencerrext Books, Journals, Internet facility, Quidelines for career advancement and regional and national news papers.
Each student is given one non transferable library card and is allowed to borrow two books at a time. The two additional cards are issued to the students having major subjects. A student will have to fill up separate forms supplied by the library on demand to get hiseter library card issued. In addition, BOOK BANK FACILITY is available to poor and needy students. Further each department has departmental library.
1. Students shall not make any noise or talk to each other while in the reading room.
2. Students should carefully examine the book issued to them before leaving the library counter, if any damage or mutilation in the book issued to him / her is noticed, it should be reported to the Librarian before taking delivery of the same. The borrower will be responsible For loss or damage of any book borrowed from the college library.
3. Books must be returned within 15 days of the date of issue. A fine of Rs. 1.00 per book per day will be levied if a borrowed book is kept beyond the due date, of return.
4. All books etc. borrowed from the library shall have to be returned to the library 7 days before the commencement of the summer vacation.
5. If the library card is lost by any student, it should be reported to the librarian immediately. 6. The authority reserves the right of framieg any additional rule as may be necessary from time to time.